The Hotel Etoile de Neige is known for its friendly service and is a favourite with many customers who return year after year. Surrounded by mountains and remarkable views, the hotel is just five minutes’ walk from the resort centre with shops, bars and restaurants. Or if you don’t fancy going far, sit out on the sun terrace and relax in the sunshine or head to the hotel’s sauna, which you can use with an extra charge. And for the days on the slopes, it’s a great choice for all abilities with Chamole chairlift on one side and Baby Pila lift on the other.
- Ski-in, ski-out
- Next to a chairlift and a magic carpet lift
- 5 minutes’ walk to the resort centre
- 15 minutes’ walk to the ski school meeting point
Hotel Etoile de Neige Rooms:
All rooms have a satellite TV, telephone and minibar.
Twin eaves room – sleeps 2: Twin beds, private shower and WC. These rooms have sloping ceilings and beams, and often have a skylight and reduced headroom.
Twin room – sleeps 1-3: Twin beds, extra single sofa bed when booked for three, private shower and WC. These rooms are located on the ground floor.
Twin room – sleeps 2-4: Twin beds, extra double sofa bed when booked for four, private shower, WC and balcony.
Cots are available to hire, free of charge, on request.
- Large sun terrace with piste views
- Extra charge for sauna
- Fitness room
- Games room
- Extra charge for pool table
- Table tennis
- TV room
- Free WiFi in public areas and rooms
- 51 rooms
· buffet breakfast · 4-course self-service evening meal with a choice of menu, half a litre of wine per room, water and soft drinks for children included· Christmas and New Year gala dinners included