Set in a quiet location, the Luna Mondschein is an oasis of peace. The team of chefs offer up typical local and regional dishes as well as light Mediterranean cuisine, and can also provide a special gluten-free menu. The rooms are all individually decorated with beautiful attention to detail. After a day on the mountain, you can look forward to returning to a wide range of wellness facilities to choose from including an indoor pool, hot tub and a selection of massages.
- Quiet location
- 5-10 minutes’ walk to the centre of Ortisei
- Ski bus stop opposite the hotel
- Free hotel shuttle to the lifts
- 10 minutes’ walk to the ski school meeting point
All rooms have a satellite TV, telephone, hairdryer, bathrobes, slippers and minibar.
Superior twin room (approx. 25m²) – sleeps 2-3: Double bed or twin beds, extra single sofa bed when booked for three, private shower, WC and balcony. Twin beds should be requested at time of booking.
Deluxe twin room (approx. 30m²) – sleeps 1-2: Austrian twin beds, private bath, WC and balcony.
Cots are available to hire, free of charge, on request.
Austrian twin beds: One large bed frame containing two single mattresses, each with their own bedding.
- Fitness room
- Free use of the Luna Spa with indoor pool with caves, waves, waterfalls, jetstream and hydromassage, and Finnish sauna, hay sauna, Turkish steam bath, infrared cabin and hot tub
- Extra charge for massages
- Free shuttle bus to the slopes
- Free WiFi
- 42 rooms
· buffet breakfast · afternoon pastries, soup and sweets (from 4pm) · 4-course evening meal with a choice of menu, and salad and dessert buffet · Christmas Day and New Year’s Eve gala dinners included · fresh fruit and herbal teas in the spa (from 5.30pm)