Situated right in the centre of San Vigilio, the Hotel Corona dates back to the 16th Century and really stands out from the crowd. It’s got pretty, chalet-style balconies stretching along its length and enjoys beautiful views up into the mountains.
The hotel has been owned by the Frenner family for over 100 years and their hospitality has made it a very special place to stay. The spacious rooms combine modern conveniences with traditional wood panelling, with each room having its own private balcony. And if you like to primp and pamper, you’re in the right place – there are 3 indoor pools, and a mind-boggling array of spa facilities. So whether you’re dipping your legs in the Kneipp pool, breathing in the aromas of the salt grotto or sweating it out in the Finnish sauna, bio sauna or crystal sauna, you’re bound to emerge soothed and relaxed. Just in time for course upon course of delicious mountain fare in the highly rated restaurant.
· 1 minute’s walk from the Pedega lift · ski bus stops outside hotel · central location in San Vigilio
Hotel Corona Rooms
All rooms have a satellite flatscreen TV, free WiFi, telephone, hairdryer, bathrobe, slippers, minibar and safe.
Comfort twin room – sleeps 1-4: Austrian twin beds, extra sofa bed when booked for three or four, private shower, WC and balcony.
Superior twin room – sleeps 1-4: Austrian twin beds, extra double sofa bed when booked for three or four, private shower, WC and balcony.
Cots are available to hire, free of charge, on request.
Austrian twin beds: One large bed frame containing two single mattresses, each with their own bedding.
- Heated indoor pool
- Kids’ pool
- Finnish sauna
- Turkish steam room
- Crystal grotto with hot tub
- Salt chamber grotto
- Relaxation area (bathrobes included)
- Infrared cabin
- Extra charge for massage and beauty treatments
- Free WiFi
- Ski room with boot warmers
· buffet breakfast with some options made to order · afternoon snacks with tea, juice, cakes, sandwiches, soup and fresh fruit (from 3.30pm-5pm) · evening meals with choice of menu · Christmas and New Year gala dinner included