Chalet Nico: A convenient and cosy base for your ski holiday
Chalet Nico is a well-located chalet apartment in Mottaret, France. It is just a short walk from the ski lifts, making it the perfect base for your ski holiday.
The chalet is nicely furnished and has an open-plan lounge and dining area with a terrace. All rooms are en suite, so you can relax and unwind after a long day on the slopes.
Chalet Nico is the perfect place to stay with a small group of friends or family. It is all on one level, so it is easy to get around, and it has a snug and cozy feel.
The chalet also has boot dryers and free WiFi, so you can start your day off right and stay connected with the rest of the world.
Book your stay at Chalet Nico today and start planning your perfect ski holiday!
- Town centre: 900m
- Ski lift: 240m
- Piste: 80m
- Bus stop: 1000m
A superb location just 250 metres (approx.) from the Mottaret lifts or 100 metres (approx.) from a blue piste. Shops, bars and restaurants are only 400 metres (approx.) away and the free shuttle bus stops frequently directly outside the chalet.
Chalet Nico Rooms:
• Ski locker
Chalet entrance floor (level -3):
- Living/dining room
Rm 1 Twin (sleeps 2)
Twin, bath and WC
Rm 2 Twin (sleeps 2)
Twin, bath, WC and balcony
Rm 3 Double (sleeps 2)
Small double, bath and WC
- Chalet staff live out.
- Chalets Natalette I & Pierre also share the same communal entrance so a large group of 32 can be accommodated if the four chalets are booked at the same time, with group dining split between Chalets Natalette I & Natalette II.
Standard Chalet Board.
- Welcome vin chaud
- Hearty continental breakfast for seven mornings
- Hot breakfast options provided by hosts on five days
- Six days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
- Five nights fully catered:
- Delicious three-course evening menu on four nights
- Two-course Alpine speciality on one night
- A selection of hand-picked silver level wines to choose from (red, white and rosé), served until coffee on 5 nights