Chalet L’Accroche Coeur pairs the look and feel of a classic French chalet with the service and meals of a hotel. The pine panelling, crimson carpets and curtains in the bedrooms and knick-knacks dotted around the lounge give it a cosy, lived-in feel – and the owners’ three friendly dogs are ready to welcome you in too, including the St Bernard who’s the unofficial local mascot.
At breakfast time, you can load your plate with pastries, fruit, meats and cheeses. Then come back in the afternoon to grab an après snack and drink to keep you going until your 3-course dinner. You can also swap your usual meal for classic fondue or raclette one night – definitely a must when you’re in France.
When you’re not out exploring the slopes, you can pop to the sauna, take in the views on the terrace or sip a glass of wine by the wood-burning fire in the lounge.
And speaking of slopes, you can walk a couple of minutes to the Papillon blue run and ski straight to the Eucherts chairlift to start your day, then ski back to the village on the same blue later on.
- In Les Eucherts village, 20 minutes’ walk to the centre of La Rosière
- 2 minutes’ walk from the Papillon blue run
- 8 minutes’ walk to the Eucherts chairlift and ski school
- 1 minute’s walk to the ski bus stop
Chalet L’Accroche Coeur Rooms
All rooms are non-smoking and have a TV, hairdryer and safe.
Triple room – sleeps 2-3: Double bed, single bed, private bath and WC.
Quad room – sleeps 3-4 (max 2 adults or 2 adults and 2 children up to 12 years). Double bed, two child beds, private shower and WC.
Quad room – sleeps 3-4: Two interconnecting twin or double rooms, each with private shower and WC.
2 bedroom family suite – sleeps 4-5: Double bedroom, triple bedroom, private bath or shower and WC.
Double room – sleeps 1-2: Double bed, private shower and WC.
- Bar and lounge with fireplace
- Small fitness room
- Extra charge for massages and treatments
- Kids’ playroom
- Ski room with heated boot rack
- Free WiFi throughout
- Lift to all floors
· continental buffet breakfast · afternoon snacks (4-6pm) · 3-course set-menu evening meal · optional fondue or raclette evening meal (1-2 times per week) · Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve gala meals are included · vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free options are available on request · early meals for children are available on request