If you’re all about the view, then the Hotel Seevilla Freiberg will not disappoint. The lakeside location couldn’t get any better and all rooms face the lake – as do the dining rooms and the spa.
The hotel is modern and stylish throughout – making the most of natural woods and marble, along with a fresh colour palette. But they haven’t forgotten their Austrian roots either, with lots of classic touches adding to the character of the building.
The team at the Freiberg are a friendly bunch. No request seems to be too much for them and their aim is for you to go home with a smile on your face and fond memories of your stay. The food is a tasty fusion of Mediterranean and Austrian fare, carefully prepared and presented. And the breakfast spread will set you up perfectly for a day out on Schmittenhöhe or up on the Kitzsteinhorn.
There’s a free shuttle service up to the CityXpress gondola, or it’s around 10 minutes’ walk in ski boots. And if you want to experience the culture of Zell am See then it’s just a few minutes’ walk along the lakeside promenade to the resort centre.
- Superb lakeside location
- 10 minutes’ walk to the resort centre
- 10-15 minutes’ walk to the City Xpress gondola
- Ski bus stop nearby
Hotel Seevilla Freiberg Rooms
All rooms have a hairdryer, satellite TV, safe, minibar and free WiFi.
Small twin room – sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private bath or shower, WC and lake view.
Twin room – sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private bath or shower, WC and lake view.
Twin room with balcony – sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds, extra single sofa bed when booked for three, private bath or shower, WC and balcony with lake view.
Austrian twin beds: One large bed frame containing two single mattresses, each with their own bedding.
Hotel Seevilla Freiberg Facilities
- Free WiFi throughout
- Winter garden
- Spa area with sauna, steam room, infrared cabin, fitness room and relaxation room
- Extra charge for massage and beauty treatments
- Sun terrace
- Curling and skating on the lake (weather permitting)
- 40 rooms
- Lift to all floors
· welcome drink · hot and cold buffet breakfast · afternoon snack buffet (3-5pm) · 4-course evening meals with a choice of main course and daily salad buffet · weekly gala dinner and themed buffet · 6-course Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve gala dinners included
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.