Breathtaking views of the mountain vista from Hotel Karl Schranz are worth the asking price alone. This quaint Austrian hotel sits outside the busy town of St Anton, occupying a sunny location in this world famous ski area.
Perfect for everyone from families to single travellers, the friendly staff and Austrian charm of the Karl Schranz will make you feel comfortable and at home. The hotel provides a complimentary shuttle bus which takes you to and from the slopes; so much nicer than walking around in heavy ski boots!
- 15 minutes’ walk down to the lifts and resort centre
- 2 minutes’ walk to the ski bus stop
- Regular shuttle bus to and from the lifts and resort centre (8.30-11am and 3-5pm)
- 15 minutes’ walk to the ski school meeting point
All rooms have a cable TV and hairdryer.
Twin room (approx. 27m²) – sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds, extra single sofa bed when booked for three, private bath or shower and WC.
Twin room (approx. 27m²) – sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds, extra single sofa bed when booked for three, private bath or shower, WC and balcony.
Cots are available to hire, free of charge, on request.
Austrian twin beds: One large bed frame containing two single mattresses, each with their own bedding.
- Indoor pool
- Wellness area with sauna, steam room and infrared cabin
- Small fitness area
- 44 rooms
- Lift to all floors
· buffet breakfast · 3-course evening meal with a daily salad buffet · Christmas and New Year gala meals included
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.