Renowned for its warm Tyrolean hospitality, fine facilities and authentic Austrian and international cuisine, the VAYA Seefeld is an excellent choice for a true Austrian ski holiday. In addition to the charming spa area with indoor pool with integrated hot tub, sauna and fitness room, the hotel offers a free ski shuttle bus to and from the lifts.
Families are well catered for too – while the little ones have fun in the in-house Kiddy’s Club, the adults can pop into the bar for a drink.
- 3 minutes’ walk to the resort centre
- Free hotel shuttle to the slopes and ski school meeting point
- 5 minutes’ walk to the nursery slopes
- 5 minutes’ walk to the ski school meeting point
VAYA Seefeld Rooms:
All rooms have a satellite TV, hairdryer, safe, bathrobes, minibar and DVD player.
Twin room – sleeps 1-2: Austrian twin beds, private bath or shower and WC.
Superior twin room – sleeps 2-4: Austrian twin beds, double sofa bed, private bath, WC and balcony.
Cots are available to hire, free of charge, on request.
Austrian twin beds: One large bed frame containing two single mattresses, each with their own bedding.
- Indoor pool with integrated hot tub
- Sauna and fitness room
- Extra charge for massages
- Bar and lounge
- Non-smoking dining room
- Free hotel-run kids’ club for ages 4-12 years (Sun-Fri, 10am – 10pm)
- Children’s playroom with toys
- Games room with table tennis and pool table
- Baby monitors, highchairs, bottle warmers, cots and children’s meals
- Free shuttle service to and from the slopes and ski school meeting point (runs all day)
- Free WiFi
- Lift to all floors
The Hotel Veronika’s kids’ club offers supervision for children aged between 4 and 12 years. The club has both indoor and outdoor play with a wide selection of activities.
- Children’s cinema
- Board and card games
- Adventure slide and climbing wall
- Fairy-themed story corner
- Treasure hunts
- Music and singing corner
- Children’s disco
Open daily from 10am – 10pm.
As well as the supervised kids’ club, the hotel has a range of family-friendly facilities, which do not need to be pre-booked. These include:
- Baby monitors
- Bottle warmers
- Children’s bed linen
- Early children’s meals with a special menu
- buffet breakfast (until 11.30am)
- afternoon tea, coffee and cake
- 4-course evening meal with a choice of main course
- weekly starter and dessert buffets
- weekly gala meal and Tyrolean buffet
- Christmas and New Year’s Eve gala meals included
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.