The Eva Garden is a charming hotel in a slightly elevated position above the town centre. Here you can relax in rooms that have been carefully designed in a country home style, with warm colours and comfortable furnishings, and enjoy delicious cuisine and beautiful mountain views in the panoramic restaurant.
- 5 minutes’ downhill walk to the resort centre
- 5-10 minutes’ walk to the nearest lift
- 10 minutes’ walk to the ski school meeting point
Hotel Eva Garden Rooms
All rooms have a satellite TV, bathrobes, hairdryer, safe and free WiFi.
Twin room – sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private shower, WC and balcony.
Twin room – sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private bath and shower, WC and balcony.
Junior suite – sleeps 2-4 (max 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children up to 14 years): Austrian twin beds, living area with double sofa bed, private bath and shower, WC and balcony.
Separate beds may be available on request.
Austrian twin beds: One large bed frame containing two single mattresses, each with their own bedding.
- Free WiFi
- Non-smoking dining room
- Extra charge for massages
- Use of the spa at the Hotel Eva Village on request (up to 3.30pm, must be pre-booked)
- 19 rooms
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · 4-course evening meal with a choice of main course, daily salad buffet and occasional dessert buffet · New Year’s Eve gala dinner included
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.