The Valamar Obertauern has a great location overlooking the slopes and offers doorstep skiing as well as easy access to the village. The hotel has a 420m² spa and wellness area and gym, a wine cellar, and a lovely restaurant.
- Ski-in, ski-out
- In the village centre
- 1 minute’s walk to both ski areas and the nursery slopes
- Short bus ride to the ski school meeting point
Valamar Obertauern Rooms:
All rooms have a cable TV, free WiFi, hairdryer and safe.
Chalet wing twin room (approx. 14-18m²) – sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private shower, WC and balcony.
Twin room (approx. 20m²) – sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private shower, WC and balcony.
Superior twin room (approx. 31m²) – sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds, extra single sofa bed when booked for three people, private bath and separate WC.
Single room (approx. 12m²) – sleeps 1: Single bed, private shower and WC.
Please note: Chalet wing twin rooms are located in the chalet wing, connected to the main building.
Austrian twin beds: One large bed frame containing two single mattresses, each with their own bedding.
- Free WiFi
- Lounge with TV
- Reading room
- Wine cellar
- Extra charge for wine tasting
- Balance Mediterranean Spa with steam bath, infrared sauna, Finnish sauna and relaxation rooms (bathrobes provided)
- Fitness room
- Extra charge for treatments and massages
- Children’s playroom with toys
- Sports and recreational programme including yoga, snowshoeing and guided off-piste skiing
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · afternoon snacks (3-4pm) · 5-course evening meal with a choice of main course and daily salad, starter and cheese buffet · weekly themed buffets · Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve gala meals included (formal dress code, no ski or exercise wear)
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.