Ideal for guests looking for the flexibility of self-catering apartments with all the amenities of a top quality hotel. Chalet Obergurgl is an immaculate complex and exclusive retreat in Obergurgl.
Unwind in your spacious apartment and experience the ultimate home from home experience, complete with magical snowy views from your balcony. All apartments have a living area with flat screen HD TV with Sky sports channels for cosy nights in.
Have groceries delivered to your door with the Chalet’s online ordering service. Confirm your order the evening before and you can wake up to fresh baked goods on your doorstep. You also have a supermarket just three minute walk away to pick up supplies.
All apartments are kitted out with a kitchen unit featuring oven, microwave, four-part ceramic glass hob, exhaust hood, dishwasher, kettle, grill/toaster, fridge and espresso coffee maker.
If you fancy dining out, the centre of Obergurgl is just 300 metres away with plenty of good restaurants and bars to try.
The apartments have their very own wellness area with heated indoor pool, sauna, infrared cabin, steam room, whirlpool and fitness room.
Transfer time: approx. 1 hour 30 minutes by coach from Innsbruck airport.
- Resort centre 300 metres away
- 80 metres to the nearest bus stop
- 100 metres to the nearest lift, ski school meeting place and nursery slopes
- Local supermarket three minute walk away
- Transfer time: approx. 1 hour 30 minutes by coach from Innsbruck airport
Chalet Obergurgl Apartments:
- No. of rooms: 25
- No. of buildings: 1
- No. of floors: 6
- Official rating: 4
Local Fees and Taxes
Resort fees of €3.50 per person per night to be paid directly to the hotel.
Two Room Apartments are around 50m² and sleep two to four with one Austrian twin bedroom and one double sofa bed in lounge (bathroom with WC and shower).
Three Room Apartments are around 70m² and sleep four to six with two Austrian twin bedrooms and one double sofa bed in lounge (two bathrooms with WC and shower).
Four Room Apartments are around 120m² and sleep six to eight with three Austrian twin bedrooms and one double sofa bed in lounge (three bathrooms with WC and shower).
- All units have balconies
- Kitchen unit with oven, microwave, four-part ceramic glass hob, exhaust hood, dishwasher, kettle, grill/toaster and fridge
- Living space with flat screen HD TV with Sky sports channels available free
- Lift accessible: Yes
- Lift serves all floors: Yes
- Access ramp: No
- Comfortable and immaculately furnished modern apartments
- Indoor pool (10am – 10pm)
- Spa facilities with sauna, infrared cabin, steam room, whirlpool (adults only)
- Fitness room
- Ski boot room
- Baby sitting services available upon request (charge)
Chalet Obergurgl is available on self-catering basis. The chalet has an online service to order breakfast.
Good selection of restaurants within walking distance.
Board basis options available
- Self Catering