The Hotel Harfenwirt is a lovely, traditional Tirolean hotel with Austrian charm and a friendly welcome and is the sister hotel of the Hotel Sonnschein. The hotel is in an enviable location opposite the ski slopes, has a new wing and a new wellness area with indoor pool making it the perfect place to relax after a day on the piste.
· 5 minutes walk to village centre · opposite ski lift, nursery slopes and ski bus stop · doorstep skiing to hotel (snow conditions permitting)
Hotel Harfenwirt Rooms
All rooms have a satellite TV and hairdryer.
Twin room – sleeps 2: Head-to-head twin beds, private shower and WC.
Twin room – sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds, extra single sofa bed when booked for three, private bath or shower, WC and balcony.
Superior twin room – sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds, extra single sofa bed when booked for three, private bath, WC and balcony.
Single room – sleeps 1: Single bed, private shower, WC and balcony.
Cots are available to hire for approx. €7 per night, payable locally.
Austrian twin beds: One large bed frame containing two single mattresses, each with their own bedding.
- Two bars
- TV room
- Occasional live harp music
- Tea and coffee facilities in dining room and bars
- Indoor pool
- Sauna, steam room and infrared cabin (4-6pm)
- Extra charge for sauna towels and bathrobes
- 88 rooms
- Free WiFi in reception
· buffet breakfast · 4-course evening meal with choice of two main courses including a vegetarian option, and daily salad buffet · Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve gala dinners included
Please note: The hotel can cater for gluten-free diets.
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.