Run by the Walch family, the Central Hotel Gotthard has been a favourite with British guests for many years. It is with delight that we have it amongst our carefully selected choice of hotels in Lech. Superb spa facilities, delicious cuisine (including the hotel’s famous in-house bakery) and lots of special touches ensure every stay here is memorable.
• central village location • 2 minutes walk to the Rüfikopf lift
Central Hotel Gotthard Rooms:
All rooms have a hairdryer, safe, minibar, satellite TV, free WiFi, bathrobes and slippers.
Superior twin room – sleeps 2-4 (max 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children up to 18 years): Austrian twin beds*, double sofa bed, private bath, WC and balcony.
Komfort Garden twin room – sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private shower, WC and balcony with garden view.
Single room – sleeps 1: Single bed, private bath or shower and WC.
*Separate twin beds are available on request at time of booking.
Cots are available to hire, free of charge, on request.
Austrian twin beds: One large bed frame containing two single mattresses, each with their own bedding.
- Free WiFi
- Bar with comfy lounge
- Wine cellar
- Live music twice weekly
- Café and in-house bakery
- Indoor pool with integrated hot tub
- Wellness area with saunas and steam room
- Family sauna
- Fitness room
- Extra charge for massage
- Children’s playroom with toys
- 50 bedrooms
- Lift to all floors
· extensive hot and cold buffet breakfast · 4-course evening meals with a choice of main course, daily salad buffet and cheeseboard on request · weekly fondue evening · Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve gala dinner included · early meals available for children
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.