Classic Tyrolean style is lovingly fused with modern luxury design at the Hotel Kitzhof. Just a short walk from the centre of Kitzbühel and the Hahnemkann gondola, the Kitzhof is in a quiet spot, offering suberb views.
Meals are usually taken in the Weissen Hirsch restaurant. However, you could always explore the delights of the Kitzhof’s vinothek, two stubes or ‘mountain’ hut as well.
After skiing, you can decide whether you would prefer a relaxed drink in the hotel bar with open fireplace, pampering yourself in the wellness area with indoor pool and sauna area or indulging in the range of treatments at the Kitz Spa.
- 4 minutes’ walk to the centre of Kitzbühel
- Free morning shuttle to the Fleckalm gondola station on request
- 2 minutes’ walk to the ski bus stop
- 10 minutes’ walk to the Hahnenkamm gondola
- 20 minutes’ walk to the ski school meeting point
Hotel Kitzhof Mountain Design Resort Rooms:
All rooms are non-smoking and have a flatscreen TV, free WiFi, telephone, hairdryer, bathrobes and minibar with free soft drinks.
Twin room (approx. 25m²) – sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, single folding bed, private bath or shower, WC and balcony.
Superior twin room (30m²) – sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private bath and shower, WC and balcony.
Austrian twin beds: One large bed frame containing two single mattresses, each with their own bedding.
- Kitz Spa with indoor pool, sauna, two steam baths, relaxation area and fitness room
- Extra charge for massages and treatments
- Kitz Lounge and bar with fireplace
- Weisser Hirsch restaurant
- Kaminstube à la carte restaurant
- Weekly entertainment programme
- Playroom with toys
- Free WiFi
- Lift to all floors
- 162 rooms
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · optional upgrade to half board with 4-course evening meals with a choice of main course or themed buffet evenings · Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve gala meals included with half board
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.