The Hotel Wirlerhof has a fantastic location in Galtür, right at the base station of the Birkhahn chairlift – so no matter if you’re off to ski school or straight up the mountain, it’s easy to get out and about. The hotel itself focuses on Tirolean style and has a indoor pool, integrated whirlpool and various spa facilities to help you relax during your stay.
· excellent location opposite the main chairlift · ski bus stop outside to get to the resort centre – or 20 minutes’ walk
All bedrooms have balcony, cable TV, internet link and bathrobes. Cots are available to hire for €13 per night.
Gorfenspitz twin room – 22m² – sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private shower, WC and balcony.
Romantik twin room – 27-32m² – sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds, extra single sofa bed, private shower or bath, WC and balcony.
Romantik single room – 16m² – sleeps 1: Single bed, private shower, WC and balcony.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
· free WiFi · lift to all floors
Wine, dine & unwind
· charming Huber Stadl with live music · bar and lounge
Spa, wellness & pools
· indoor pool with waterfall · wellness centre with whirlpool, sauna, Turkish steam bath, salt and flower grotto, Kneipp pool, atmosphere showers, ice fountain and meditation room
· fitness room
· buffet breakfast · 4-course evening meals with a choice of main course with daily starter buffet · New Year’s Eve gala dinner included