- New to Ski Total this year
- Superb newly built chalet
- Free ski bus stop opposite
- Ski back to within 300m
- Nearest piste and lifts approx 3 minutes' (300m)
- Resort centre a 10 minute(approx.) walk
- Steam room, shower and relaxation area
- TV/DVD with free WiFi
- South-facing balcony
- Buffet breakfast with hot option and afternoon tea/coffee and cake
- 4 course dinners including apéritif, choice of complimentary quality wines, coffee and chocolates.
This excellent chalet is located in the new ”Le Hameau” area of Verbier. This exciting development has been carefully designed to be a harmonious part of Verbier, utilising traditional old buildings as well as the modern, built in the time-honoured Swiss style.
The chalet has a spacious lounge and dining room with large floor to ceiling windows over-looking the central courtyard of Le Hameau with fabulous views to the Mont Blanc Massif beyond.
Stylish use of light pine panelling and pastel colours give this chalet a very restful ambience.
Ski access from the Hameau is easy; for beginners the nursery slopes are a short walk or for competent skiers the Savoleyres Gondola is a few minutes further on the free ski bus which stops right outside. Skiing back at the end of the day is easy as you can leave the Rouge run midway and walk the final few minutes home.
There is also a steam room in which to relax and soothe, ideal after a challenging day on the slopes.
Occupancy: 8 - 10
Approx. Transfer time to resort: Geneva 2 hours
Chalet entrance, kitchen, lounge/ dining area with balcony, steam room
The baths in rooms 1 and 2 are open to the bedroom but the wcs are enclosed. Supplements per person per night: Bath/wc £1,95 Suite 4 has its own separate entrance; if only 2 sharing £5.95; £50 discount per person if sofa-beds used