Club Med Winter Sports Available
Club Med All Inclusive Ski Holidays offer you the opportunity to take up all types of winter sports, from alpine and cross-country skiing to snowboarding, Club Med Resorts offer the perfect opportunity for you to experience the thrills of all types of winter sports. With Club Med’s great sporting traditions, set in stunning surroundings, moments of pure bliss are guaranteed.
HIGH STANDARD OF SKIING
Club Med Resorts offer perfect skiing conditions for advanced-level skiers: they are based in ski resorts that regularly have good-quality snow, significant altitude differences, many kilometres of slopes and a wide variety of courses and landscapes
SKI FROM THE DOOR
Club Med's Resorts provide direct access to the slopes, enabling you to enjoy a unique skiing experience. They are either right next to the slopes or just a short walk away (150 metres at most).
THREE WINTER SPORTS
Club Med provide everything you could possibly need to go Alpine skiing, snowboarding or cross-country skiing – the choice is yours!
• Alpine skiing(1), with lessons for both beginners and seasoned skiers
• Snowboarding(2), also with lessons for all skill levels
• Cross-country skiing(3): Nordic tracks at L’Alpe d’Huez la Sarenne and Saint-Moritz Roi Soleil.
GROUP LESSONS FOR ALL
Whether you wish to improve your game or simply learn the basics, Club Med provide lessons adapted to
everyone’s level, with everything included.
• Small groups of 12 people of similar ability
• Informal lessons given by friendly and attentive professional instructors.
Classes for 3 different levels:
• Beginner: learn the basics, gain an insight into techniques, classes in small groups
• Intermediate: improve your standard, practise under guidance on slopes suited to your level
• Advanced: hone your standard and increase your speed, long sessions under guidance
Club Med's professional instructors are all qualified, and will guarantee your safety.
• They teach with passion and vigour.
• They train their group according to programmes adapted to their level.
• They give specific tips and advice to every individual
CLUB MED SKI SERVICE®*
Make hiring your ski equipment as easy as possible by using the Club Med Ski Service®*, available in
every one of our Resorts:
• choose your equipment when you book your holiday and receive a reduced hiring fee;
• have access to top-quality skis and boots, in pristine condition, from all the top brands;
• our expert technicians on site will also maintain and repair your own ski equipment.